Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ice skating :D

Candace,zuen, lihui, yinhui, Kianong, zhuoming and I went to ice skating yesterday. BOOOM! Guess what? I fell down less than 5 times! Good improved!

Kianong, what a cheat! I thought he doesn’t know how to skate and in the end, he was the PRO one there. : ) whatever, teased me through his eyes. Blaahh…

Zhuoming was quite good. Zhuoming and zuen pushed each other down and laugh at each other… WHAT WAS THAT? And Lihui’s camera was in his pocket. But luckily, the camera is still looks good as it was. : )

Candace, the PRO one too. She can skate very fast… 0__0 WOOW. SHOT ME OUT. Keep showing off in front of me… oh, whatever. : ) *blink*

Zuen, well… nice one too! I love her jacket. ITWASSUPPEERRRCOOOOLL!! Pss. I have to ask my dad to get one for me too! xD When we shop, she keep popping, WHATWASHERPROBLEM? I repeat, WHATWASHERPROBLEM? Anyway, I love her popping. :D

I think KO and ZM weren’t enjoying very much since there was only 2 of them that are guys… Pfft… the others were being stupid and FFK us. WHATTHEHELL. Haha, just like what Lihui said, it’s still FUNN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment