Saturday, November 7, 2009

HEART :D

Weeeeeeeee! Tomorrow we’re going to Sunway Pyramid! I LOVE ICE SKATING. Hope I won’t fall down like last time. My ass was freaking pain! And I sat on the freaking cold ice floor for a few minutes because I can’t get up! Xp. Although I had fell down last time, but I still want to try again. :D Well, I’m wondering who was the guy who being so kind and helped me to get up.

Well, I don’t have GLOVE.

Sms Candace.

Jing: Do you have extra glove? And, I don’t know what to wear tomorrow. Any suggestion?

Candace: Nope, ask zuen. I think she got. Wear your mini skirt and top la. Pssst… HOT!

Jing: *I don’t have top, darling* I’m going to wear a Donald duck costume. *Halloween was last week*

Candace: Ha-ha, you said it by yourself.

Ha-ha! Should I wear my Donald Duck costume? Who will wear the stupid Donald Duck costume to skate? Sweet nibbles. The answer is: NO ONE WILL! Yea, except for Halloween day! xD

I WON’T WEAR THE DONALD DUCK COSTUME. IT MAKES ME LOOKS STUPID.

I SWEAR. Opps, I can’t swear. YES MEANs YES, NO MEANs NO.

Jing

No comments:

Post a Comment